Cleaver blade action comes to Kershaw’s automatic series with the Launch 14. Grip the auto securely with the two-piece aluminum and carbon fiber front handle. While the flashy carbon fiber screams “look at me,” the Launch 14 is far from a safe queen. A finger choil allows users to choke up on the blade during heavy work tasks. The BlackWash™ coating hides use scratches after a hard day’s work. Other details tie it all together, including a bronze anodized titanium tube spacer, reversable pocket clip, and an integrated backspacer with a lanyard hole. But it’s the tantalizing cleaver that begs Kershaw fans to press that button again and again.
- Made in the USA; cleaver blade
- Two-piece front handle includes carbon fiber and aluminum; integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness; BlackWash™ finish helps hide use scratches
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- This automatic knife is sold only through authorized Kershaw dealers; webpage is for information only