The Ripsnort™ Returns.
Following in the footsteps of the original Ripsnort™, designer Philip Booth ushers in the next chapter with the Ripsnort™ II. The cleaver style blade is slightly larger than the original, yet still thin as a razor and ready for hard use. Matching the original in performance, the Ripsnort™ II continues to be a fan-favorite carry with more power packed into a folding knife design. It won’t be hard to make a solid impression with the Ripsnort™ II—this low-profile folding knife stands out in style and function.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy Opening: thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Strong and Lightweight: glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket