A classic comeback.
The popular M16® design by the late Kit Carson makes a comeback with the stainless steel series. Packing even more power and functionality than before, the three versions offer a range of blade size and construction—so you can choose which one serves you best. Keeping all the fan-favorite features from Kit’s line of tactical folders, then reimagined as an everyday carry, the M16®-02SS adds even more strength and performance to the mix. Built with a tanto, high-quality Sandvik 12C27™ blade for excellent edge retention, it’s topped with a bead blast finish to reduce any unwanted glare or reflection. Hailing from a true classic, the stainless steel M16®-02SS is a whole other caliber of comeback.
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Fast Opening: flipper deploys the blade fast
- Ultimate Durability: stainless steel handle withstands hard use
- Minimizes Reflectivity: bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: reversible clip option provides secure carry