Doesn’t abide by curfews.
Great design often comes from unexpected moments. So when knifemaker Russ Kommer’s eight-year-old granddaughter showed him one of her rough sketches, the two began plugging away in Russ’ workshop to refine it into the Curfew™. A sleek everyday carry, this folding knife deploys the blade smoothly and quickly thanks to Ken Onion’s award-winning Assisted Opening. While its original inspiration comes from someone young enough to have a curfew, this knife definitely isn’t bound by one.
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Classic Looks: Aluminum bolster with resin infused fiber handle
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: pocket clip provides secure carry